Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Plan so far...

The only thing going on in my head is that I need to get there. And fast. She said once that she wished her life was more like The Notebook...and less like Romeo and Juliet.. something like that. I want to be her happy ending. :(


So my plan so far.... is to get as much money as I can saved...I don't know what I'll need exactly but I know this much so far:

1. Passport $80
2. Plane ticket $2000
3. Money to cover rent while I'm gone $600


How am I gonna do this? I don't know. But the plan so far is....

1. Work as much as I possibly can...anywhere I can.
2. Sell my car $800 ( I hope)
3. Never give up


I have hope. That's all I have right now. Thinking about the movies like, 'Return to Me'...

No comments:

Post a Comment